A modern machine-park is essentialtoproducehigh-precisionitems. Ournewestinvestment is a DMU 50 ECO 5-axis millingmachine, which is abletoworkin more dimensionswithoneclamping.
For more details about our machines, please, click on „HIREINK/NEWS” button. Photos about the machines could be find in the gallery of „GEPEINK/MACHINES” block.
Some words about our works:
We are able to do CNC millingin 2/2,5/3/4 and 5 axis regarding to the received samples, drawingsor 3D models.
We use Solid Edge softver, and able to work with the following file extensions: dwg/dxf/igs/stp/par etc. almost all kind of well-knownfile-types. With this program wecan design devices, units, also we can engineer samples, 2D or 3D models
We use EdgeCam softver, and able to work with the same file-types mentioned before. With this program we generate tracks, we can simulate production, and if we find the written track correct, we can send it directly too ur CNC machines through our network.
- The CNC (Computer NumericalControl) is a machine tool, which contains a programmable micro-computer. This computer controls the whole machine.
- 3D-milling: the tool or the work piece could move at the same time in the directions of X,Y,Z axis. This allows milling 3-dimensioned surfaces.
- 4D-milling: the tool or the work piece could move at the same time in the directions of X,Y,Z axis and could turn around one more axis (A).
- 5D-milling: same as 4D milling, but here the turn could happen around two more axis (A and B).
In 2009 we have implemented the technology of wire sparke roding with purchasing a Fanuc RoboCut Alpha 1iC machine, more details could be find under „GÉPEINK/MACHINES” menu.
- Max. size of work-piece: 820x730x300mm
- Max. weight of work-piece: 1000kg
- Table movement: 550x370mm
- Z-axis movement: 310mm
- UV-axis movement: ±60 x ±60mm
- Max. cone angle: ±30°/80mm
- Max. cutting speed: 330mm/sec
- Wire sparke roding is a steel machining technology, where the generated arc discharge between the electrode and the work piece causes material particle detachments from the work piece.
- This technology is one of the few technics, where the material of the „tool” is milder than the work pieces material.
- This technic is used to create two dimensional shapes, capillary holes, or three dimensional shapes.
- Typical fields of use: plastic injection moulding; tool production with drop forging.
- The advantage of this technology, that heat treated steels and hard metals also could be machined precisely in three dimensional shapes!